Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Alexander Ovechkin

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Alexander Ovechkin

    For someone that knows absolutely nothing about hockey I'm going to start tuning in more. Second game I've seen this year and this guy is amazing, well to me anyway. He scored twice in the last two minutes during the third period to win the game for Washington tonight.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Alexander Ovechkin

    One of the best players in the NHL, if not the best. I'm still a Caps fan because of him.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •